* Italian and Lebanese Banks Announce Resumption of Transactions with Sudan
* AU Affirms Continuation of Efforts to Lift Sudan’s Name from Terrorism Sponsoring States List.
* Saudi Officials Killed in Airplane Crash.
* VP: Government Will Continue Firearms Collection Campaign.
* RSF Announces Deployment of More Troops in Darfur in the Framework of Firearms Collection Campaign.
* PCP and Sudanese Alliance Party Agree to Continue Contacts to Resolve Sudan’s Issues.
* NCP Shura Council to Meet Early December.
* Tensions Continue in Juba, 150 SPLA Officers Join Rebels.
* JEM Attacks Warshafana Area in Libya.
* Cabinet Decides Reduction of Government Expenses in 2018 Plan.
* Parliament Summons Interior Minister on Banning Nationality on Sudanese Whom One of their Parents is a Sudanese.
* Khartoum Condemns the Attack on Riyadh
* Foreign Banks Express Readiness to Resume Work in Sudan.
* Meetings of Nile Joint Committee Convenes in Cairo.
* 48 Sudanese Conventional Miners Released on Sudanese/Chadian Borders.
* PCP: Salvation Revolution Aborted the Civilization Project.
* RSF Reveals 8 Campaigns in Sudan.
* 450 Thousand South Sudanese in Khartoum Calls to Deport Them.
* Bakri to Fly to Cairo Soon.
* Al Bashir: Sudan Partner in Defending Palestinian Rights.
* RSF Aborts the Entrance of Huge Quantities of Narcotics.
* Zakat Chamber Secretary General Emphasizes the Important Role of Productive Families.
* Trade Minister Reveals Incentives and Concession to Foreign Investors.
* US Contacts with Salva Kiir to Resolve S. Sudan Issue.
* Al Bashir to Egypt Early December.
* US$ 3.2 Billion Arrears of Transit Fees on Juba
* NCP to Umma Party: Toppling the Regime Is Just Dreams.
* AU Commission Chief: We Rely on Sudan to Resolve the Continent’s Issues.
* Hassabo: The Government will Continue Firearms Collection Campaign.
* Parliament Holds an Emergency Meeting.
* Justice Minister Meets Chief Justice.
* Arrangements to Pull out Troops from the Demilitarized Zone between Sudan and South Sudan.