* Al Bashir: Constitution will Be Endorsed by the Next Elected Parliament.
* Press Council Suspends Al-Tayar Daily for Three Days.
* President Opens Hassan Ibrahim Malik Universal City
* Mubarak Al-Fadil: Donald Booth Got the Government’s Acceptance to Deliver Relief through Asousa of Ethiopia.
* 6 Hostages Released from Human Trafficking Group in Kassala
* Finance Ministry: No New Lifting of Subsidies on Commodities.
* Al Bashir Chairs Meeting for Power-share in the Upcoming Government.
* VP: The Upcoming Government will Be Broad.
* Mubarak Al-Fadil: Mediation Reject Al-Mahdi Demand to Postpone the Formation of the Government for Six Months.
* Al Bashir Slams Communist and Baath Parties.
* National Dialogue Coordinative Mechanism to Meet Next Monday Instead of Today.
* European Support to Curb the Malnutrition in Sudan.
* FVP to Attend the Conclusion of Barkal Festival.
* CBOS to Open Braches Abroad.
* Al Bashir Chairs Consultative Meeting on the Formation of the New Government.
* Training Session for the Persons with Special Needs in Khartoum North.
* PCP to Meet to Determine Its Stance on the Constitutional Amendments.
* Al Bashir Announces Arrangement to Endorse the First Permanent Constitution.
* NCP Leading Office in Khartoum State Approves the Political Performance Report.
* Justice Ministry Reveals Imminent Presidential Decree on Salaries Increase for Legal Advisors.
* Al Bashir Directs Ministers to Write Reports on their Performance.
* National Dialogue Mechanism: Endorsement of Constitutional Amendments Leads to the Formation of the Upcoming Government.
* European Support to Curb Illegal Migration.
* Egyptian Authorities Release Sudanese Livestock Shipment.
* President Reiterates Keenness to Upgrade the Army.
* MP Accuses Government of Illegal Collection of Levies.
* PCP Meets to Discuss the Constitutional Amendments.
* Sudanese Congress Party Released.
* Agreement between CBOS and Private Sector to Contain Exchange Rate Hikes.
* Dabajo Movement Decides to Transform into Political Party.
* Thousands of Refugees Flee South Sudan to Uganda.
* Khartoum Governor: 50 Thousand University Teaching Staff will be Graduated Next Year.