* Al Bashir Announces One Month Ceasefire
* Al Bashir Affirms Personal Commitment to Implement the National Dialogue Outcomes.
* Al-Mirghani: We Will Urge the Government to Take Bold Steps to Accomplish the Peace.
* Alor Meets Ghandour to End Conflicts between Khartoum and Juba.
* Al Bashir Starts Consultations on the Formation of the New Government.
* Report: Youth Movements in Cairo Plan to Topple the Regime.
* Al-Mirghani Calls for Reuniting the Two Sudans.
* King Salman Congratulates Al Bashir on Independence Anniversary.
* Al Bashir Form Supreme Committee for Constitution-making.
* Al-Mirghani: Dialogue A step towards Achieving National Accord.
* SPLM (United) Reiterates Confidence on President Al Bashir.
* North Kordofan Celebrates Independence in Al-Azhari’s House in El-Obeid.
* Al Bashir: I will Tirelessly Call the Holdouts to Join the Peace Process.
* Finance Ministry: 2017 Budget is Realistic.
* Islamic Relief Sponsors 1500 Orphans in Kassala State.
* Government Delegation: Positive Consultations to Make the Upcoming Round of Talks Successful.
* Al Bashir Determines the Features of the Upcoming Stage.
* Hikes in Drugs Price by 30%.
* Sudan Activates Cooperation Agreement with Saudi Arabia.
* Khartoum Governor Expresses Optimism on the New Year.
* Al-Mirghani Forwards New Proposal to Reunite the Two Sudans.
* South Darfur Legislative Council Passes the Budget.
* Police Authorities Affirm that the Security Situation Is under Control.
* Eastern Sudan States to be Announced Free of Mines.
* NCP: Next State will not be Just Power-share.
* East Darfur Authorities Arrest the Most Dangerous Armed Group.
* Ex-finance Minister Calls on Citizens to Eat Kisra Instead of Bread.
* Nahar: We Support National Dialogue Even If It Is Rejected by the NCP.
* Al Bashir Announces Matrix to Implement the National Dialogue Outcomes.
* 26 Million Citizens Registered in the National Number.
* White Nile Sugar Factory Launches the Second Phase of Installing the Original Software.
* Al Bashir Sets 7 Goals in His Address on the Independence