• 18 Killed and Injured in Gineina.
•Ibrahim Mahmoud: NCP will Lose the Majority of Parliament.
• Gabeit Governor Denies Vehicle Missile Strike.
• FMs of Sudan, Egypt and Ethiopia Discuss Renaissance Dam.
Al-Meghar Al-Syasi :
• Culture Minister Assures the National Culture Festival Arrangements.
• Kenana Wins National Award for Social Responsibility
Al-Ray Al-Aam :
• NCP Calls for Inventory Account to What has been Implemented of its Electoral Programme.
• CBOS Stresses Continuing to Provide Foreign Exchange.
• Dialysis Machines’ Rehabilitation Budget Increased.
Al-Youm Al-Tali :
• S. Sudan's Oil Wells Back into Service Within Two Months.
• Sudanese Writers Union Launches a Campaign to Support its Activities.
• Ministry of Transport Planning to Construct Roads in the Tourist Areas.
• Ghandour Receives Two Messages from China and Kuwait FMs.
• Abu Garda in El Bashagra : The Ministry will Provide all Equipments for Emergency and Injuries’ Hospital.
• Blue Nile 2017 Budget Approved According to the Recommendations of the National Dialogue Document.
• El De’ain : Drinking Water Corporation Reaffirms its Commitment to Electronic Payment.
• Bloody Events at Gineina.
• W. Darfur Governor Reveals Events Details
• Defects of Dialysis Machines in White Nile and Sennar States.
• Engagement of Prince – The Whole Story.