* Al Bashir: We Take Towns to Rural Areas.
* Khartoum Police Director: Drugs and Foreigners Represent the Biggest Security Threat.
* Rapid Support Forces: No Foreigners in Jebel Amir Mines.
* Government Expects Improvement of Relation with US in Trump’s Term.
* Justice Minister: Separating Prosecution Prevents any Influence from any Party.
* Rapid Support Forces Arrest Gold Smugglers and Human Traffickers.
* Qatari Defence Minister Arrives in Khartoum.
* High Level British Delegation Visits Sudan.
* Gosh Joins Khatmiya Sect.
* VP: No Way for Normalization with Israel.
* Foreign Ministry Calls on Washington to Reconsider Its Policies towards Sudan.
* SAF: Borders Guard Troops Ready to any Emergency.
Al- Ray Al-Aam
* FVP Inaugurates School Tournament.
* Foreign Ministry: Ready to Cooperate with US Administration to Serve Sudan’s Interests.
* Sour Textile Factory to Export Its Products to Qatar and Turkey.
* Trends to Construct Gas Depot in Ombadda Locality.
* Al Bashir: Next Stage will Witness Flow of Services to Rural Areas.
* Ansar Al-Sunna Renews Confidence on Dr. Al-Tuhami.
* Hassabo Comments Media Men for Quds Initiative.
* Khartoum State Allocates SDG50 Million for Industrial Development.
* Agricultural Bank: Local Wheat Production Covers the Demand of 4.5 Months.
* VP Affirms Supporting the Palestinian Cause.
* Ministry of Industry Congratulates Sudatel for Awarding Social Responsibility Top Rank.
* Qatari Defence Minister Visits Sour Textile Factory.
* Musa Hilar Warns against Uncalculated Steps in Jebel Amir.
* Machar Troops Kill Senior Commander in Lam Akol’s Movement.
* NCP Waives 4 Parliamentary Committee for the National Dialogue Participating Parties
* Memo to the Presidency to Appoint Third Deputy Speaker.
* Talks between Sudanese and Qatari Military Leaders in Khartoum.
* Al Bashir Awards Hamashkouraib Khalwas Star of Achievement Medal.
* Medical Convoy to the Returnees in South Kordofan.
* Sudan Signs Declaration on Media Freedom and Journalist Protection.
* Kenyan Ambassador: We Have Chosen Khartoum for the International Marathon because it is the Safest Capital in the World.
* Sudan Imported 5 Million Tons of Sugar in the Last Three Years.
* UNAMID Chief Relieved.
* SPLM-IO Appoints Representatives in USA and Ethiopia