* Al Bashir: Women Dress Became a Family Concern
* Parliament to Darfur a Bill on Rapid Support Forces.
* Al Bashir Receives Qatari Defence Minister.
* RSF Arrest More than 1500 Smugglers in 2016.
* Al Bashir Criticizes Indecent Dress.
* Juba Legislature: Sheltering the Armed Movements Hindered the Agreements with Khartoum.
* Defence Minister Receives Turkish Defence State Minister.
* 10 Tribes in Jebel Marra Sign Social Reconciliation Agreement.
* Salva Kiir Visits Cairo.
* Goush: I’m Still Supporting the Islamic Movement Approach.
* Al-Mahdi Calls on UN to Recommend Lifting Sanctions and Writing-off Debts on Sudan.
* Press Council Approves Journalist Wages Regulations.
* FVP: Fighting Era Has Gone
* Presidency Support People’s Teaching Hospital by SDG3 Billion.
* President: Army Managed to Attract Successful Investment.
* Guidance Ministry Starts Preparation for Next Hajj Season.
* Sudan Ambassador in Saudi Arabia: Banking Transactions Issue will Be Resolved Soon.
* Bakri: School Tournament Boosts Unity.
* Government Reveals Efforts to Join WTO.
* Parliament to Discuss Presidency New Act.
* Justice Ministry Demands Lifting Immunity from Police Staff.
* Foreign Agencies Force Darfur IDPs to Convert to Christianity.
* Hassabo Calls for Integration SDG in National Plans.
* VP Directs Increasing Health Budget to 400%.
* Nafie: No for the Return of Old Guards.
* Al-Mirghani Forms a Committee to Negotiate with the NCP.
* UNAMID Chief Ends His Term
* FVP Launches Zakat Projects in White Nile State.
* Darfur Students in Khartoum Protest on Just Investigation in Nirtiti Incidents.
* Petroleum Minister discusses Al-Qahtani Company Investments in Sudan.
* Dams Implementation Unit Receives Technical and Financial Offers of Roseiris Agricultural Project.
* Wad-Medani Citizens and Merchants Complain Price Hikes.
* Parliament Speaker Rejects the Joining of Independent MPs to Umma Unity Party.
* Parliament Supports Sudan’s Withdrawal from Arab Universities’ Union.
* Journalists Union Signs MoU with Sudanese Red Crescent Society.
* West Darfur to Upgrade Animal Resources Sector.