* British Ambassador Reveals Good News on Peace Course in Sudan.
* Sudanese-British Strategic Dialogue Kick-off in Khartoum.
* Al Bashir Directs Providing Crude Oil to the Refineries without Partners’ Lending.
* Parliament Passes Election Bill on General Features Stage
* NCP: SPLM-N and Sudanese Communist Party Agreement Valueless.
* UNAMID Affirms Stability in South Darfur.
* DRA Entitlements Cashing Arrangements Completed.
* Education Workers Trade Union Announced Resolving Health Insurance Issue.
* Heathrow Line People Involved under Investigation.
* Auditor General Reveals Violations in Public Funds in Khartoum State.
* Foreign Ministry Denies Selling Sudanese Lands to Investors.
* Sudanese-British Talks Kick-off in Khartoum.
* 20% of Khartoum Bakeries Stopped Due to Shortage of Flour.
* Government Reveals Meeting with Armed Groups in Paris Next Monday.
* Government Affirms Keenness to Establish more Development and Services Projects in Eastern Sudan.
* Importers Chamber Reveals Decline in the Size of Imports.
* Justice Minister Reveals Legal Measures against Fake Drugs Companies.
* PCP to Meet Thursday to Decode on Participation in the Upcoming Cabinet.
* Ghandour: Chinese Vice President to Visit Sudan Next Month.
* Global Fund Allocates US$98 Million for Roll Back Malaria in Sudan
* Rawat Oilfield Enters into Operation with 5 Thousand Barrels Daily.
* New Measures in Microfinance System.
* Draft Bill Proposed Attaching RSF to SAF.
* Protests in Libya Calling for the Expulsion of JEM Rebels.
* Parliament Passes Elections Bill, Increase of MPs to 490.
* Khartoum Health Ministry Calls for Higher Taxation on Tobacco.
* 10 Thousand Refugees in South Darfur without IDs.
* Ghandour Denies Granting Lands to China against its Debts.
* NCP Reveals Criterion of Selection of Ministers, MPs and Commissioners.
* Ibrahim Mahmoud Denies News on Premier Post Nomination.
* Kasha: School Tournament 100% Successful.
* Endeavours Continue to Join WTO.
• UK Affirms Support to Mbeki to Achieve Peace in Sudan.
• Social Welfare Ministry Reveals New Measures on Microfinance.
• Hassabo Affirms Presidency’s Support to the Judiciary.
• Central Darfur Bans Movement of Unlicensed Vehicles.