* Sudanese Families Abroad Sponsors 2000 Children Lacking Parental Custody.
* Sheikha Moza Witnesses Signature of Agreement to Reintegrate Youth Return from Extremism.
* 5 Gold Mining Factories Enter Production Stage in South Kordofan.
* Roundtable to Discuss Sudan Foreign Debts in Washington.
* Supreme Court Withdraws Mohammed Hatim Suleiman File.
* 35 Thousand South Sudanese Cross the Borders to Sudan.
* UAE Studies Construction of 1000 Megawatt Power Station in Port Sudan.
* Sudanese and Turkish Red Crescents Sign MoU.
* PM Discusses with Mubarak Al-Fadil the Details of the New Government.
* NCP Membership in the Parliament will Decline by 51%.
* Sheikha Moza Signs 5 Agreements in Khartoum.
* UNAMID Troops Pull Out from an Area in North Darfur and Hand It to the Government.
* Ali El-Haj Commends the Release of POWs.
* Precaution Measures to Prevent Cholera from South Sudan.
* Central Darfur Governor Calls on UNAMID to Gradually Withdraw from the State.
* World Bank Admits Improvement of Relations between Sudan and the International Community.
* Egyptian Irrigation Minister in Khartoum on Nile Basin Agreement.
* Farmers Complains to Parliament to Cancel the Concentrated Price of wheat.
* NCP Waivers 6 Federal Ministries and 9 State Ministers in the Cabinet.
* SPLM-N Retracts from Accepting the US Proposal.
* NCP: We Are the Strongest Party in Africa.
* Salva Kiir: I don’t have a Personal Problem with Machar.
* Makkawi: Government Concerned with Linking Railways with Chad.
* Jibril Ibrahim Reveals Moves to Resume Talks.
* Confrontation between NCP and PCP over Reducing NISS Powers.
* NCP Warns PCP against Separation between Al Bashir and the NCP Institutions.
* Sudan and Iraq Discuss the Preparation for the Joint Ministerial Meetings.
* Al Bashir Receives UAE Minister of Energy.
* Ministry of Education: Basic Level Exams Concluded Safely.
* NCP: Appointment of New MPs to Coincide with the Announcement of the New Government.
* Parliament Summons Ministers of Finance, Agriculture and Governor of Central Bank of Sudan.
* PM to Launch Wheat Harvest in Gezira Scheme.