* Death Sentence to 5 Policemen Including an Officer for Killing a Detainee inside the Prison
* Ministry of Trade Bans Importation of Commodities from Egypt.
* Al-Sudani and Atayyar Top Press Council Prizes.
* Khartoum and Washington Exchange Military Attaches
* Parliament: Christians and Other Religions Are between 10 – 20%.
* PM Approves the Agreement between Finance Ministry and Workers.
* Dalgo Al-Mahas Electricity Crisis in Its 12th Day.
* Bakri Receives List of Candidates of National Dialogue Forces in the National Accord Government.
* Al-Mirghani Denies Dismissal of any Member, Affirms Commitment to Participate in the Government.
* President Receives Message from his Turkish Counterpart.
* Military Talks between Khartoum and Washington.
* Earthquake Hits North Kordofan.
* First Batch of Sudanese Relief Convoy Arrives in Juba.
* Taban Deng: Sudan Needs Relief more than S. Sudan, Thanks President Al Bashir.
* Education Ministry Establishes Exams Center for Students Sitting for Sudan School Certificate from Libya.
* Basic Level Exams Marking Starts.
* Al-Mahdi Reveals Agreement with the Opposition on Settlement over National Government.
* Ahmed Ahmed Wins CAF Presidency.
* Al-Hassan Al-Mirghani Announces Full Support to PM.
* Sudanese/American Military Talks in Khartoum.
* EU Envoy Questions on Religious Freedoms in Sudan.
* Ethiopia: War in South Sudan Threatens the Neighbouring Countries.
* Hassabo Directs Journalists to Commit to Accuracy.
* Khartoum Releases 16 Egyptian Workers.
* Clashes over Land Ownership in River Nile State.