* Nuba Mountains Council Sacks Arman, Disputes Escalate within the SPLM-N.
* AL-Merreikh Beats Rivers of Nigeria, Qualified for CAF Groups.
* Saudi Arabia and Egypt Schedule Debts on Sudan Airways.
* Al Mahdi Warns against Referendum within SPLM-N.
* New Technologies to Control Cheating in Sudan School Certificate Exams.
* SPLM-N Officially Admits the Resignation of Al-Hilu.
* Mubarak Al-Fadil: We Trust the Military in Ruling the Country.
* Hassabo Affirms NCP Waiver of 50% of Power Share.
* Agar Rejects Dismissal of Arman, Admits the Resignation of Al-Hilu.
* Al Mahdi Sets Roadmap to Reconcile with the Government.
* Tension in Kauda, Salva Intervenes to Contain the Crisis.
* World Bank Official Discusses with Officials Development of Privae Sector.
* Relief Convoys from Juba to Assist SPLM-N Camps in Ida and Maban.
* US Embassy to Transport Its Logistic Services via Sudapost.
* Sudan School Certificate to Kick-off on Monday.
* Civil Society Organizations Warns against the Increase of Refugees.
* Cairo Questions on Banning of Egyptian Commodities.
* Health Ministry: 13 Thousand Cancer Cases Annually in Sudan.
* Communications Ministry: In Sudan there Are 12 Million Customers.
* Students Fund Launches New Establishments in El-Obied.
* Mubarak Al-Fadil Stresses on Not Distancing Islamists from Power.
* Southerners Attack Assistance Convoys to Support SPLM-N.
* Parliament to Meet April to Discuss Conventional Mining Regulations.
* European Envoy Asks for Pardoning Priests.
* New Measures for Wheat Harvest in Gezira Scheme
* DUP Prominent Figure Sid Ahemd Al-Hussain Dies.
* NCP: SPLM-N Disputes Signals to Peace Process Inching.
* Khartoum State Affirms Keenness to Resolve Land Issues.
* Al Mahdi Launches Soft Attack to Confront the Government.
* Orgin Cross ing Pint Closes for Two Weeks.
* SPLM-N Calls for Postponement of Talks.
* Authorities Ban Sitting Near the River Bank at Night.
* Ahmed Haroun: Al-Turabi Is an Exceptional Man.