* Imminent Reshuffle within the Governors
* Saudi Foreign Minister to Visit Khartoum Next May.
* Egyptian Foreign Minister Arrives Today.
* US$4.1 Billion Flow of Investments in 2016.
* Salva Kiir Summons Agar, Al-Hilu and Arman to Juba.
* Khartoum: Relations with Washington on the Right Track.
* Authorities Arrest Human Trafficking Gang in Khartoum.
* New Procedures to Control the Foreign Presence in Sudan.
* Ibrahim Mahmoud Calls for Bringing Involved Persons in Hamar Kababeesh Clashes to Book.
* Bilal: The New Government will Be Announced Today or Tomorrow.
* Mbeki to Meet SPLM-N Delegation Next Monday.
* US Military Attache Visits Darfur.
* Information Minister: No Party Can Hinder the Announcement of the Government.
* Al Bashir Expresses Reserve on Local Rule Act.
* Ethiopian Foreign Minister Visits Cairo.
* Japan Pulls out Its Peacekeeping Troops from South Sudan.
* Agreement to Construct New Power Plant in Bagair.
* Ex-Qatari Emir to Visit River Nile State on 25th April.
* Foreign Ministry: Sudan Starts Paying UN Dues.
* Experts Warn against the Flow of Foreign Manpower.
* PCP Mourns the Freedoms, Says Door Open before all Options.
* Preparations Start for Pilgrimage Season.
* Calls for Unifying the Pensions.
* MPs: Microfinance Project Is a Dilemma.
* Foreign Ministry Reveals Upgrading the Diplomatic Representation with Washington after July.
* Ghandour Meets Cuba Foreign Ministry Bilateral Relations Official.
* Saudi Ambassador Receives Red Sea State Governor.
* Khartoum State to Support 350 Thousand Families in Ramadan.
* Just Peace Forum Calls on Cairo to Change Its Strategy Towards Sudan.
* Ibrahim Mahmoud: NCP Endeavours to Reform the State.
* Parliament Endorses Defence Industries System.
* Ministry of Agriculture Prepares for Agricultural Investments Survey.