* Details on Ghadour’s Meeting with Saudi, UAE and Egypt Ambassadors
* Study Suspended in Gedaref Schools to Avoid Watery Diarrhea
* Sudan School Certificate Results to be Announced on Tuesday.
* Agar and Arman to Form a New Movement.
* Agar Accuses Al-Hilu on Lengthening the War in the Two Areas.
* Nile Basin States Presidents to Meet in Uganda on Wednesday.
* Finance Minister of CBOS Governor participate in Asian Bank in Korea.
* White Nile Registers new 107 Watery Diarrhea Cases
* Premier In A Surprise Visit to Health Ministry of Watery Diarrhea.
* Sudan Became Member in UN Economical Council.
* Al-Mahdi Calls on Government to Announce Genuine National Leap
* Agar Rejects SPLA Resolutions.
* Ghandour: We Ddint Receive to Meet Rebels in America.
* School Year to Start on July 2nd.
* 37 Thousand Euros Cost of Messi Meal in Spanish Restaurant.
* Machar Apologizes from A Meeting to Unify Opposition Factions in Uganda.
* Agar Recognizes the SPLM-N Crack, Stops Talks.
* Governor: Haftar Continuing Ghadaffi’s Approach in Supporting Darfur Armed Groups.
* Interior Minister Reveals Plan to Control Foreign Presence.
* JEM Beakaway Leaders: Jibril Movement Misses Its National Dimension.
* SPLM-N Collapsing, Agar Announces New Movement.
* Parliament to Hold Morning and Evening Sessions to Review the Performance of 17 Ministries.
* Finance Minister to Visit South Korea.
* SDG11 Billion to Finance Farmers in Summer Season.
* Strategic Expert: Armed Groups Is No Longer Security Threat in Darfur.
* Al-Mahdi Slams Government Policies.
* Abyei Political Committee in the NCP Affirms Stability of Situations in the Area.
* Presidency Affirms Support to Sudanese Deaf Welfare Association.
* Agar Challenges Al-Hilu: I Will Visit SPLM-N Controlled Areas in Nuba Mountains.
* Ethiopian Ambassador: Egypt Stances Are Always Different from Khartoum and Addis Ababa.
* Al-Mahdi: Umma Party Will Not Respond to the Attempts to Participate in the Government.
* Ethiopian Trade Bank to Open Branch in Khartoum Soon.