* Mohammed Hatim Appointed Deputy Khartoum Governor
* Mubarak Al-Fadil Calls for Partnership in Governance for 10 Years between Army and Political Parties.
* Finance Minister Affirms Continuation of Contacts with US Financial Institutions.
* New Justice Minister Arrives in Khartoum
* SRF Calls on Opposition for an Urgent Meeting.
* Al Bashir Receives Message from Debby.
* Sudanese/Italian Talks in Rome.
* Khartoum State Government to be Announced Today.
* Security Talks between Sudan and Chad.
* Government Denies Rumours on Manshiya Bridge Collapse.
* Sudan Selected Member in African anti-Corruption Council.
* Health Ministry Warns against the Return of Watery Diarrhea.
* Parliament Summons Football Federation Conflict Parties.
* Khartoum Condemns the Killing of Egyptian Soldiers in Rafah.
* Khartoum Accuses Mafia in Involvement in Drugs Smuggling.
* Finance Minister Expresses Optimism on Lifting of US Sanctions.
* Information Minister Affirms Expansion of Freedoms.
* Presidential Aide: No Objection for Merger of Parties under One Umbrella.
* Hassabo Emphasizes the Importance of Youth Openness towards Africa.
* Government Member in the Two Area Talks: SPLM-N Conflicts Is a Natural Development.
* Salva Kiir Cancels Independence Celebrations.
* Agar and Arman Arrive in South Africa.
* Gezira State Reported New Watery Diarrhea Cases.
* South Kordofan School Year Starts.
* Idriss Debby to Visit Khartoum Soon.
* Libyan Battalion Closes the Borders and Paths with Sudan.
* SPLM-N Accuses Agar and Arman of Betraying SRF Projects.
* Gedarif Enters into Water Harvest Experience.
* Juba: We Are Facing Serious Financial Collapse.
* Information Minister: Expatriates Remittances Amounts to US$60 Million Monthly.
* National anti-drugs Committee: 10% of University Students Use Narcotics.
* Health Ministry Announces Kassala State Free of Watery Diarrhea.