* Ghandour: We will Not Accept any Decision Other than Total Lifting of Sanctions
* Armed Gangs Did some Looting in El-Obeid.
* Health Ministry: SDG4.5 Million Compensation for 16 Persons Who Became Blind after Eyes Operations in Makka Hospital.
* More than 14 Thousand Students Complete Admission Procedures within the Last Two Days.
* Presidency: No Compromise on Halayeb Soverginity.
* UNMID Pulls out from 11 Locations in Darfur.
* Parliament Summons Finance Minister and CBOS Governor.
* Al Bashir Directs Ambassador to Care about Communities Abroad.
* Education Ministry Cancels Increases in School Fees.
* Northern State New Government Announced.
* Mahmoud Discuss with the US Charge d ’Affaires Lifting of Sanctions and Relations with Washington.
* West Darfur Registers 9 Cases of Watery Diarrhea.
* Ghandour Warns against Armed Groups Taking Advantage of not Lifting of Sanctions.
* One Million Sudanese National to Return from Saudi Arabia within Days.
* Khartoum State Governor Sworn-in.
* Red Sea Government Affirms Resolving Water Shortages Crisis.
* UNCT Aspires Total Lifting of Sanctions.
* UN Urges Lifting of US Sanctions.
* UNAMID: Conflict in Darfur Became Limited.
* Justice Minister: My Priority Is Revising the General Performance.
* Lobbies and Extremists Leading Campaign to Stop Lifting of Sanctions.
* Shortages in Water Supply in Kassala State.
* Conflicts amid Independents’’ Bloc in the Parliament.
* MPs Refute Hikes in Hajj Cost.
* UN: Sudan Has Fulfilled Its Obligations and We Aspire for Lifting of Sanctions.
* Bilal: Government Effective Party in the Efforts of Resolving Libyan Crisis
* Sudanese Press Freedom Organization Calls for Respecting the Rule of Law.
* Al-Hassan Al-Mirghani Returns to Khartoum.
* UN Agencies in Sudan Call for Lifting US Sanctions.
* Saleh Directs Youth to Train in Electronic Government Project.
* Journalist Amal Habbani Transferred to Women Prison in Omdurman.
* Hikes in Edible Oil Prices Due to Lack of Groundnuts.