* Gezira State to Discuss Formation of Government
* Trumps Phones King Salman on Gulf Crisis.
* Health Ministry Announces Decline of Watery Diarrhea Cases.
* USS500 Thousand from Donors to Kurmuk Water Plant.
* MP Calls for Summoning Ahmed Bilal.
* Government Completes Preparation to Receive 50 Thousand Sudanese Deportees from Saudi Arabia.
* Kamal Omer: Participants in the Government are Just Compass
* Draw of Khartoum Pilgrims Starts Today.
* Peaceful Protests Denouncing the US Decision after Jumaa Prayers.
* Abu Garda Calls on Kalma IDPs to Respond to the Camp’s Planning.
* Hikes in Livestock Prices.
* National NGOs Discuss Preparation for the Rainy Season.
* Security Authorities in Juba Arrest National TV Channel Director.
* Presidential Aide: We Are Confident on Sudanese People to Overcome the Challenges.
* Malnutrition Spreads in the IDPs Camps Due to Reduction of Relief.
* OIC Laments US Delay to Lift Sanctions on Sudan.
* Agar Retracts from Forming New Movement, Attacks Al-Hilu.
* CBOS: No Change in Banking Policies.
* New Restriction on Travel to the USA.
* Presidential Aide: Efforts Will Continue to Lift Sanctions.
* More Concession for Private Sector to Purchase and Export Gold.
* Journalists Union Expresses Reserve on Bilal Statements about Al-Jazeera TV Channel.
* Churches in Egypt Close on Security Threats.
* Heavy Rains Expected in All States.
* Broad Reaction on Information Minister’s Statement on Al-Jazeera TV Channel.
* MP Accuses Western Lobbies of Working to Continue Listing Sudan in Terrorism Sponsoring States.
* NCP Reveals Benefits of Negotiations with the US Administration.
* Sudanese Working Abroad Secretariat Officials; Sudanese Deported from Saudi Arabia Would Not Affect Economy.
* Hundreds of Houses Collapsed in Kosti and Rabak.
* CBOS Pledges to Provide Hard Currency to Banks.
* Juba Admits Attacking Machar’s Stronghold.
* River Nile State Prepares to Host International Tourism Day in Bijrawiya.